• Interdependent chain stores
• One or many POS in a store
• POS online, offline, multiple cash registers
• Catalogs of products, Commercial politics on areas
• Multiple measurement units, Barcodes, Labels
• Operational processes centralized coordination
• Territorial dispersion, centralize real time transactions
• Control processes by exceptions, tracing batches
• Mobile equipment integration and weighing
• Retail integration – SCM
• Alerts, quantities, prices, returns
• Generate invoices from POS
• Multiple payment possibilities (cash, card, voucher, etc.)
• Gastro production store
• Real time integration with ERP systems
• P&L stores, business line, groups, products
Retail sales organizations are in a fierce competition and have to dynamically balance the marketing and to meet the customers’ needs and desires with the purchases and inventory management. The current trend is to develop its own retail chains and distribution to other stores networks. Also, they are in a continuous territorial dispersion and trade politics remodeling depending on area, season and competition. All these generate complex challenges and are difficult to track without a set of comprehensive functionalities to take on the data generated by the organization’s activities and its interactions, to process and to provide the necessary information for the internal decision processes.
EMSYS solution manages operational and business processes, starting from products’ offering and trade politics, procurement management, POS integration, Gastro production processes down to inventory control, the reflection in financial management and in managerial reports to analyze the profitability and costs’ structure on area, store, and groups of items, business lines, and product.
Specific processes of retail are directly modeled in the application, using its own instruments, accessible to business users without having technical knowledge.
To increase efficiency, the sale of products to customers and collecting their counter value can be done in an integrated type application as Front Office (EMSYS POS) that can run online with EMSYS ERP or by its own.
Sales and receipts processes are automated by integrating POS systems (Point Of Sale), cash registers (ECR – Electronic Cash Register), barcode readers and mobile terminals.
Product catalogs and trade policies are managed centrally. Their responsible define and manage the products’ features in real time, bar codes, labels, multiple measurement units, general price lists or specific to customers, discount lists, promotions, etc.
Receipts from cash sales by cash registers, card, vouchers, deposits, cash deposits show a complete picture of the activities carried out by each operator, work shift, POS station, and store.
The quantitative-value inventory of all stock categories is automated by mobile equipment. Inventory procedure is applied according to the organization’s policy on product groups, subgroups, batches.
Regardless of how they are shaped and reshaped the company’s business processes, their results will be automatically reflected in EMSYS ERP without the need for additional changes, eliminating redundant activities and reducing the incidence of human error or data transfer.
EMSYS solution provides organizations fast adjustment to market’s requests and provides fast information for the decision makers, through:
– Standardization and optimization of business processes
– Real time integration with financial management and supply chain management (SCM)
– Integration with mobile devices for reception processes, transfers, labeling, weighing and inventory
– Fast implementation functionalities of new workstations by the user
– Centralized tracking and coordination of operational processes
– Complex sales analysis by record exceptions: at item level, store, area and supplier level, etc.
– Operational analysis regarding: current stock on supplier, item, business line, groups, subgroups of items, merchandise perishability between two inventories, at two level product groups, store, etc.; sales for own products; gross profit.
– Operating exceptions control by reporting delayed operations, canceled tickets, etc.