EMSYS – Core Utilities
EMSYS Utilities is a solution designed for the management of companies supplying utilities (water, heat, electricity, public services, gas, telephony, cable, internet, etc) that allows the management of all business internal processes for increasing services quality and to improve relations with clients, in a dynamic economic environment.
It is a flexible and configurable system allowing organizations to easily extend, offering instruments for determining profitability on operational centers and of unitary cost structure of services. Disposes of modeling and configuring instruments by which best practices in domain can be implemented.
EMSYS Utilities realizes the management of business internal processes, starting from client, automatic contract issuance and to debts recovery, the reflection into accounting transactions and implicitly into managerial reports. Integrated with the organization financial management, performs the reflection of phenomena on analysis dimensions for the management: profit centers, business lines, cost objects, groups of clients, regions, localities, etc.
Provides the possibility of integrating with other systems thus ensuring companies adopting some high efficiency and productivity work methods: distance reading equipments, online collection, collections by banks and other processors, etc.
Relationship with clients is supported by new opportunities for communication and interaction with company (call center, portal online, send alerts/notifications by email/sms, send invoices by email, etc).
EMSYS Utilities automates the current activities of the company and allows processes control:
- Definitions, Configuring and Modeling instruments
- Management of Client, Contracts, Consumption Points
- Management of Services, Services Packages, Tariffs
- Management of Measurement Equipments
- Management of Consumption
- Management of Invoicing
- Management of Collection
- Management of Payment Delay Penalties
- Management of Contractual Discipline compliance and Debts Recovery
- Management of Relationship with Clients (Call center and Website)
- Accounting and technical-operative Reports
- Business Intelligence